Monday, April 24, 2006

Aches, Pains, and Props...

Haven't posted in a few days. I have a toothache which makes me somewhat mental...Ok, a LOT mental. I have a terrible fear of the dentist, ok...*sighs* Terrible is a major, major understatement.

I am going to see if I can get in today which makes my blood pressure shoot through the roof (a wonderful genetic gift passed down to me from my Mom...) and when my BP gets too high I get squiggly lines in my vision which makes me nauseous. Nice....NOT!

So add the toothache to this extremely stress-filled day and I am on a path of crappiness!

Ash forgot her fundraiser
I need to go grocery shopping and get meals for the next 10 days (Dennis has to work to cover someone's vacation) which I haven't even begun a grocery list for.
Cameron has been up since 7:45...Ugh!
Add the toothache and
Voila!

Instant Basket Case!

I want to send a shout out to Gen! She is so AMAZING! She created this totally rockin` lo that I LOVE! I so love to see boy lo's since all I have scrapped for the last 12 years was girly lo's before Cam was born. I also wanted to tell Gen thanks for stopping by my blog and giving me some inspiring ideas for the project for my teen daughter, Ash, and her friends! I appreciate it so, so, so, so much Gen! I owe you. It won't be forgotten.

So much I need to update on, my Mom is home. Both good news and bad news there.
I'll post more deets later.

I did get the CreativeXpress order my Mom bought for me but I have felt like total crap and haven't even touched it. Figures, huh!

See y'all later, hopefully minus the toothache and without having a breakdown from the experience. I know, I am a BIG baby...

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com