Monday, May 14, 2007

Weekend Update

Happy Mother's Day

It was our weekend to take care of my Mom. I had to cover my sister's weekend because she covered mine a few weeks ago when my pneumonia was so bad.
It was not a great weekend. And I really don't even want to talk about it which is a first for me. Yes, it was that bad.

The rbight spot Dennis ended up having today off. The kids gave me an adorable kit to make a recipe scrapbook for summer/bbq recipes and all sorts of coordinating tags.
Dennis gave me a lovely bunch of flowers and a super cute pair of tennies with heart skulls and cross bones on them. I LOVE them, but they are too big. Hopefully we can exchange them. And a bunch of scrappy goodies, mini kits, stickers, chipboard. Good stuff.

Lots of blood work and a couple more xrays tomorrow so I won't have challenge posted until later.

I wanted to say thanks to everyone who left me comments on my cards and MLR journal. Thanks SO much! Truly means a lot.

Take care of you.

1 comments:

grungedandy said...

Hi

Sorry you had a such a s**t weekend, still sounds like your a little overwhelmed.
You know it’s ok to have “ME” time don’t you? Which I know is so very hard to do when you have so many people relying on you, but sometimes you just have to be a little selfish! (Ok lecture over with)

Anyway I always find it funny that you guys have mother’s day in May whereas we have it in March – I have to remind my brother when to send flowers as he lives in San Fran nowadays. Glade you got scraping goodies, you’ve got the family well trained!

Hope the X-rays & blood tests go ok (I really don’t like needles & avoid them as best I can, so good luck)

Love the collage you did looks really funky, hopefully you got mine with the email. Let me know if I need to send it again

Remember to take care of your self too
*G*

 
design by suckmylolly.com