Monday, April 30, 2007

*My Life...Remembered*

Bet you thought I forgot huh! :)

Busy day, another doctor's visit and some family stuff kept me away from the computer all day until I got the kids in bed and started my first page in my new journal.

So here is your assignment if you choose to accept it:


Choose a journal, notebook, scrapbook, alterable of some sort (book, magazine, etc.).
Grab some writing utensils (Prismas, chalks, paints, oils, gel's, crayons, who cares be fun!)
First page.
Draw a circle in the center.
Write your name in it and todays date.
Then outside of the entire circle fill it will information about YOU today!
Age
Responsibilites
Favorite foods
Dreams
Fears
Whatever you are FEELING RIGHT NOW at THIS MOMENT.

You have 30 minutes so set a timer.
Seriously.
This is fun.
Sporadic, instataneous creative burst.
Don't overthink it.
Just open yourself up and let it all out.

30 minutes.

Ready.
Set.
Go
.

Post a link to your creations here or email them to me and I'll post a big linkage to them all on Wednesday.

What are ya waiting for???

Peace!
Tam

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com