Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sleep deprived...

I am really tired tonight. For once in a long time I am good old-fashioned tired.

Cameron woke up as I was posting last night throwing up. After we got him cleaned up and snuggled into our bed, I finished my post and went to snuggle the boy. He wasn't running a fever, nor has he since, but he did throw up multiple times. He just couldn't rest... So he and I snuggled and watched a few movies in Mommy and Daddy's bed and FINALLY around 5:30 a.m. he fell asleep.

No throwing up today... BUt he is mainly taking fluids. No fever.

And I am exhausted.

Thanks for the well wishes for my peanut. Made my day.

1 comments:

Cass said...

Hi Emily,
I have just found your Blog, trough Lusi's. We have had a few cases of the vomits in our house over the last couple of weeks too, systmatically one by one of my kids...and me!! have gotten it (lucky DH has escaped, fingers crossed) it's just awful!! best wishes to your little man, hope no one eles is infected and he is feeling better

Cass xxxx

 
design by suckmylolly.com