Monday, October 09, 2006

Changes...

So many changes in my life lately...

Good and bad as always to keep the ebb and flow of life consistent. Just as it should be.

One of the things I am MOST EXCITED about is taking Shimelle's "You Think You Know Me..." Class I am So damn excited! And thankful to my simply gorgeous and adorable hubby for recognizing that I needed an escape and this is a fantastic one.

So awesome! I received the first mailing a little while ago and so anxious for everything to get rolling! Excited to make some new friends, try some new things, escape my real world into my creative one.

Shimelle is totally rock solid awesome and just the way she explains the process makes you want to do "something".

And that my friends is inspiration at it's highest form.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com