Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Cha-Ching got me some Stampin Bling

Went to bed at 3 a.m. and up at 5 a.m. I'm sure I will completely regret that assanine decision later today. Ugh!

Did a little online shopping for these lovelies: Autumn Leaves Journaling Stamps and ended up buying these too, Rebecca Sower Metal Stencil Stamps and this Heidi Swapp Love Stamp.

I think it was all from some positive karma and mojo that the sweet, sweet Gen gave me. Thanks G!

Have you checked out Dollar Scrapbooking yet? If not, get there! Major brand scrap goods for a $1! I placed a sick order from there this morning. So excited!

Struggling a bit with my YTYKM workbook for Shimelle's class...
I think I spend so much time trying to take care of everyone else that sometimes I forget how I feel. So maybe this journey will be one of life changes and not just creativity. It will be interesting.

Redid my banner today with a few of my fave photos! Love the new blogger beta. So customizable!

Well, I think I am going to try and swing a nap before Cameron wakes up. If I am lucky I might get 30 minutes. *Heavenly*

{Hugs}

1 comments:

Chares Square Co-op said...

glad to be of service :) those new stamps look awesome! great fun new banner and i look forward to seeing some samples from the class...if you feel like sharing. have fun!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com