Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Oh where for art thou sleep????

Two posts two nights in a row. Must be some kinda record for me.

It's 1:28 a.m. and again I can NOT sleep.
It's not for a lack of trying. I have been in bed since 10:30 p.m. But nothing. Nodda. Just twitchy legs, yawns, and rolling around. So I finally decided to pop 2 Tylenol PM's and HOPE sleep comes and maybe those weirdo legs twitches will go away.

Not looking forward to tomorrow. I am spending the day at the hospital with my Mom. Alone.
My sisters both have to work and my brothers are useless. Although they live a few hours away they don't come on weekends even. They piss me off. But whatev- live with that shit when our Mom isn't alive anymore butt munches. Guilt is a big burden to carry. I hope y'all been working out.

I forced myself to clean my desk last night. It has slowly been accumulating all my crap that I start working on and end up piling on here until I *get* time to put it away. Funny thing is I NEVER get the time.

Plus I am PMS-ing right now. Which basically renders me pretty much useless as far as energy and desire to do any thing at all. And I am quite convinced there is a small clan of trolls having a polka party in my lower spinal column. I did manage to make dinner and do a couple loads of laundry and frost Ash's hair. Other than that...House looks like a tornado named Cameron blew through.

Which leaves me to wonder what I am going to come home to tomorrow???
Dennis will be home with the kids all day by himself. Even though is really good at cleaning and stuff, I wonder how he will survive an entire day with a "my life is so important that I can't be bothered to help clean or pick up my room because I have important shows on MTV to watch and friends to talk with on the phone" teenager and a "Play with me now or I will dump an entire bottle of Tide on the utility room floor and make toothpaste pictures on the big screen TV if you don't" 2 year old...

I guess we'll see eh!

I guess I'll go clean the living room and pray the elusive sleep comes soon...

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com