Saturday, April 08, 2006

Too much is sometimes TOO much...


So...

I am beginning to wonder if I will ever see the end of these Lowe Olympic/4th of July Party pictures. What I have discovered is that I possess entirely too much shit in the 4th of July theme. What up with that?!?!?!

Maybe I am different than a majority of scrappers. Having too much sometimes isn't a good thing for me. The process becomes a time-consuming effort to make a decision on what to use for what.

This also reflects on my "real" life. I love to cook. Creating a selection of comfy, delishhhhhhhhh foods that please my guests gives me a total sense of girl power. But the everyday meals, just grub for my clan can become a pain in the arse when I am left to decide the menu day after day. I repeatedly ask the Hub to tell me what he wants for dinner and I will make it. But he, either being nice and not wanting to irritate his Sheba or just from pure "I don't give a shit" attitude, always says, "Whatever you make is fine with me Babe..." Ummm, k.

No help whatsoevaaa!

Too many choices seems to fry my creative flow. I wonder why? Is there something not connected in my brainular cavity? Ugh!



Water Balloon Volleyball - Side A



Water Balloon Volleyball - Side B

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com