Yeah, I had totally planned on getting up and spending an hour writing some prolific post about my laundry success yesterday and how Intervention made me cry like a baby but when I tried to connect our wireless was down...
And after 3 long hours of me bitchin` and moanin` until I got it to work again...I just want a hot cup of coffee and a shower. Grrr. That means you get this...
Totally stealing this from my friend GD! Just going to do it with a little twist because I get easily distracted, LOL!
1. Ants: Eww! Hate em!
Red ants aka piss ants (doesn't that name just make your stomach turn!), black ants, those huge uber disgusto carpenter ants... YUK!
2. Antagonists: Uh, Yeah! If you don't have anything better to do than cause shit...I got some advice for you...Get a LIFE, Dude!
3. Arithmetic: Yeah, math! Not my best subject. Without a calculator or pen and paper I am as useless as a tit on a wart hog.
1. the single most significant catalyst behind all destructive forces on the planet.
2. the single most attractive characteristic in men to the so-called gentler sex.
I am a lover not a fighter. Put me in the mix and I gurantee I will walk away. Life's too short to fight.
5. Abuse: In any form... Child, sexual, spousal. alcohol, drug, you name it. I don't get it. The desire to hurt someone else or yourself...what the hell?!?! Sick!
1. Art: In any form, color, design, medium... I appreciate the ability of someone to create something appealing to the eye, senses, taste. It's a good thing as Martha would say.
2. Altruism: I aspire to have this quality. It is kindness at it's best without expectation. What more could you ask for?
3. Apples: Pink Ladies, grannysmith, MacIntosh... And especially apples covered in ridiculous amounts of carmel, nuts, and chocolate...Hello!
4. Ashley Jo: This girl. My first born. My baby.
Yes, on a daily basis we battle. There are days she hates me. But being 16 and trying to find your way in the world is NOT easy. I remember them all too well. So on the days when I want to smack her up, LOL, I remind myself being 16 is a small little version of hell itself.
And my heart... She owns a large piece of it. My love child. Full of laughter, kind to animals, so funny she makes me laugh out loud every SINGLE day... And tough. Like her Dad. Opinionated and ready to back it up. She shares her Dad and I's love for art (especially his love for drawing) and my weakness for crying at anything sappy.
She is my girl. My little girl. And I love her.
5. AlixGD: My friend. She makes me smile, laugh, and think. She changes my view and she doesn't even know it. She is funny and creative and selfless. She has the heart of a giant and she asks nothing in return. Although we have never met, her words sent by email across the ocean are just as if she were sitting right across the table from me.
She is my friend. And for that...I love ya, girl!