Sunday, July 15, 2007

Thank you, guys :)

August 24th
2:00 p.m.


That's the date.
Dr. Hines called this past Friday and let me know. He had a pre-scheduled family vacation which explains the delay. Don't blame the guy at ALL.

I was more upset that my surgery is being performed at St. Mary's. I was hoping that it would be at Covenant. But Dr. Hines explained that they have the most state of the art equiptment and are a leading hospital in cancer care procedures, just in case.

But...I really dislike that hospital! This is the hospital my Mom had her brain surgery. Horrendous experience. I already made Dennis swear to never leave me alone. And I am adamant about it.

Seems unrational I know, but I seen how they cared or the lack of care the SICU gave her.

I wanted to say THANK YOU for the wonderful comments, thoughts, and prayers. They mean SO much to me, truly.
Thank you...

Debbie
Sally
Cindy
Michelle
Alix


You all are wonderful!

Hopefully share some new layouts soon. I have been scrapping since I can't seem to sleep anymore. I HATE night shift! UGH!

I miss the man. Plain & simple.

1 comments:

grungedandy said...

hey what can i say but right back atcha!

*G*

 
design by suckmylolly.com