Thursday, February 15, 2007

In times of instability...Show them the love....

blah....blah.blah.blahhhblah...

That is how I feel this morning. Surfed around last night and read all the Vlanetine posts. So sweet.

Dennis had to work until 11 p.m. so it was just the kids and I. We just PPV'ed a couple movies, read some books, and, snuggled on the couch watching Idol.

Debating on what to do with my ever so exciting life today (*sarcastically said...)
Hmmm, should I do laundry first or mop??? Maybe dishes and vaccum? Ack!

I'm not really feeling the domestic "love" this morning...

It's been a long week of road running and my nerves are a tad frazzled with some medical stuff going on with Dennis. He is my rock. And when he is vulnerable sometimes I become uneasy. This is the case.

I wanted to send some love to a SUPER cool new friend I have made who makes the most D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S scrap art! Her name is Karla Dudley. I have been a fan of hers for a while and somehow she found her way onto my blog the other day and left ME a comment. Irony, eh! MM recognized her work with their product awhile ago and I am telling you she is super talented! BUT that talent is a side line to how real, honest, and genuinely sweet she is...

So I'm sending ya some love girl!

Happy Belated Valentines to all<3

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com