Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Wednesday can't get here soon enough.

I need a new blog header. This is so old.

Something retro art and funkified. Too bad I don't know diddly about PS and my digital skills leave a lot to be desired.

Can Wednesday get here any faster!!!!
I so love Project Runway. It is about the only thing I watch on TV anymore other than the Wiggles, Koala Brothers and other assorted cartoon torture inflicted by my 2 year old.

Struggling with The Dares LSS Challenge. I have redid it 2 times now. I guess I should just commit myself and be done with it. I don't stand a chance against all the uber talented artists playing but I am proud for just participating. I hope they don't pay too much attention to how old my supplies are, LOL! If so- cut me now. LOL! I don't own current supplies. A few things but not many. I am soooooooo last year.

Maybe I need a scrap mentor.
Someone to encourage me to just go with the mojo.

I don't know.

Gotta get ready to head out. Taking the kids for a drive and to pick up some take out. Mommy needs a break from this walls.

Be back later.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com