Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tent City and Other Random Pictures

Here are the few pictures I took of Tent City before well you know...



This is Friday morning before anyone arrived but my sisters and us.





My brother-in-law Dale helping set up a few early arrivals and their tents.





Yeah, stuff like this hanging from the trees...Craziness!




Tiffany, Ash, and Jody getting the Tent City admission necklaces ready.




Crappy photo of the admission necklaces...




My baby girl, Ash, wearing one of the hats I taught yself to crochet when I spent so much time at the hospital with my Mom. Man, has she grown up...





Ash and her best friend Shannon...and another one of my skullies. That's what Ash calls my hats. She totally rocks them out don't ya think!



Our pool...





Ash riding the EAC, Dude...




My little fish Cameron

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com