Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Surfing my fave blogs playing catch up tonight...

It's been a long time since I posted. I feel bad. I miss Linds.. I bet she has already forgotten me. :(

It figures I go and make a friend, FINALLY, and all of a sudden life take a shit on me and there isn't enough time in the day to even breathe... *sighs*

Anyways, I miss ya Linds, I do. Even if you are sunburnt like a cherry and have more scrapbook supplies than a manufacturer. LOL

I feel like I have missed a mountain of news and stories from all the blog's I read.
Stacy Julian is starting a new class at big picture scrapbooking. It looks so freakin` cool and just what I need...cept` it's outta my price range. Worth every penny of the $85.00 I am sure. Y'all should check it out if you can afford it. It's called A Library of Memories. Just awesome, nuff` said.

Check out Ali Edwards blog and help support a bill to provide information and training for people affected by Autism. The bill also includes a clause to make statewide screening, diagnosis, intervention and grants for autism. Among many other much needed funds and support.

If you don't know a lot about autism, than read Ali's blog, or search the net. Ali's little boy has autism and she has shared their story with everyone who reads her blog. It's a triumphant story and I am telling you right now, Ali is so like my hero. She is a kick-ass scrapbooker but even more than that...more meaningful to me anyways, is her true love and devotion to her son and husband. It's amazing. The woman is uber busy and still manages to do the everyday. I am in awe constantly by that.

It's so late... I am so tires. I am falling asleep reading...pitifully sad and yet funny...LOL

Must go cuddle the hubby...peace.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com