Thursday, December 14, 2006

One more day

One more day...

Until Dennis is on vacation for 15 glorious days!
15 days of remembering why we got married 15 years ago...That we actually share the same bed like normal people (go to bed at the same time, wake up at the same time...)
15 days of having dinner with my husband, and not by myself. 15 days of having coffee in the morning together. 15 days of near bliss...

The last 8 months have stunk.

And did I mention I can't sleep at night? Yeah, it's a problem! Dennis working nights has put me in a tizzy. I am averaging maybe 2 hours a night. From 5 a.m. to 7 a.m.

We took Cameron's bottle away this week. Not fun!
It's been 3 days and he is doing great BUT the first day he wouldn't drink any milk at ALL. He just refused. Stubborn little guy.

We also started potty training him! UGHHHHHH!
Ash was so easy.
Cameron is not!
Is this a boy thing?
He has done well for the last 2 days but at night I put him in pull-ups.
But he has also decided if he doesn't have to wear a diaper then he shouldn't have to wear any clothes either. Needless to say I have spent more time redressing him than I did changing diapers.

Praying to the snow gods to send some snow.
Maybe a little whiteness would cheer my mood.

Trying to stay focused...

One more day...

Just one...

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com