Sunday, March 16, 2008

See ya later old post...

Eww! What a depressing post to see over and over again, eh! LOL

Even I can't stand it anymore... So you get this crappy short post instead until tomorrow. Kids have been sick ALL week. Dennis is sick now. Ugh!

Been hooking up a storm around here and have some things to share. Sewing pillows today. Reconstructing an old bedspread from the old days to new throw pillows. I'll share soon. Got an agenda for the blog. Scheduling time for it. Apparently I need to do that, who knew.

Talk soon!
Peace.

1 comments:

grungedandy said...

That’s better being to wonder were you’d gone to! Remaking quilts & pillows want to see photos please! Oh and your gonna get tagged real soon cause I did & I love to pass the love will let you know when I’ve done my random thing hehe Seeya hugya *G*

 
design by suckmylolly.com